Saturday, June 1, 2013

NEWLY MARRIED COUPLE AND HIS MOTHER IN LAW PART II

AddThis Social Bookmark Button Subscribe in a reader Usha continues to be showing less interest in sex and Suresh has been enjoying the company of Usha’s mothers almost daily for about two months. Suresh used to come to Manju’s room once Usha slept. Manju has been making him know the different positons of love and as an honest student, Suresh has been following her advice.  Whatever Manju had last in the last few years, she had compensated by atleast fucking twice a night. And whenever Usha is not there, they have been enjoying day and night also. Suresh has been frequently enquiring Manju about his dropping his cum inside her pundai. Manju used to reply that hers is so hot and his cum will not make her pregnant and if something happens, she knows how to abort it. With lease fear about pregnancy Suresh has been fucking her hard and hard every time she opens up her pundai.

After 3 months one day after Suresh went to office, Usha came to her mother and started talking something different. She has then asked Maju whether it is fact that Suresh seen you naked and /or fucked her. Manju asked her why you ask his question to her mother. Usha told her that Suresh while fucking her last night in the heat mood told Usha that your mother is far better and her pundai is more horny than you. She wanted to know from her mother whether he had seen her naked or fucked her. Manju did not reply her but went away from the place in the pretext of having some work in the kitchen. Usha followed her and asked her again and again whether her husband fucked her.

Manju had after lot of hesitation told her in the affirmative. Usha was shocked and asked her mother “Do’t you feel shy to fuck your son in law.?. You know he is the husband of your daughter and he is younger to you atleast by 20 years. And what made you to fuck him. Did he force you to fuck and you had accepted his suggestion. Usha was in an agitated mood.

Manju offered her a glass of cool water and asked her to sit. She said I shall explain in what situation she had accepted his proposal. But Manju said that before she tells everything, she wants to know some of the facts from her. Usha said you can ask me whatever you like. Manju asked her is it a fact that you do not show much interest in sex and is it a fact that you do not have sex with him daily. Usha was perplexed and asker her mother how you know all these things. But Manju asked her to reply her questions. After sometime, Usha said yes: She told her that in the initial period of say 2 or 3 months, she had interest in sex. But Suresh is too much sexy and wants to have sex three or four times a night which she could not. She had revealed a shocking news to her by saying that I know you are also too sexy and I understand you could not manage without appa. I have seen you sometimes using vegetables and others to satisfy your physical needs. From that moment, I have decided to have less interest in sex; because if I also indulge in sex like you and in the unfortunate event like missing him, I could not manage my body urge.

Manju thanked her for understanding her perfectly but advised her that if she does not show interest in sex, what Suresh will do. He may try somewhere or go out to quench his body thirst. In that case, you will be the looser and your marriage will be in trouble. The foremost duty of the wife is to join and make him satisfy in his body requirements. You know gents have worked hard in office and they need relief at bed. Relief comes in the form of sex. If you do not have sex with him daily, he will be under tension which will affect his body and also his concentration to work. This will lead to lot of other problems too. She told her that she was also working as a Teacher whey they got married and she would be very tired after day’s hard work in the school. But when appa calls her for sex, even though she was very tired, she could not say no to him. This is the way of life. You know the more gents get relieved of their cum, it is better for them to have peace of mind.

Since Suresh has expressed his difficulties to me after my long persuasion, I had advised him that I shall advise Usha to be co- operative in bed. He was wondering how long it will take. I told him it may take few months for me to convince my daughter and he said few months will be a long time. Then only I have suggested, as an alternate way, that I shall satisfy his needs. He did not agree but due to my repeated requests, he said yes and we made love.

From that day onwards, we have been making love daily. He will come to my room once you slept. We shall have two times a night. You do not know how much sexy he is. He needs sex daily, as I was when I was young. May be he is having sex with you atleast once or not, but he comes to me and fucks me hard twice. If a man has got the urge to fuck thrice a night means, how much sexy he would be. Please think of him in that angle. You are not going to loose anything if you agree for one or more time sex with him. In fact if you try sincerely, you would love to have more sex than him. Take it from me, the interest in sex comes after repeated fucking Even now it is not too late. If you want to save your marriage and want to have peaceful life, you have to match him in the bed at nights. Just think of the situation that you are staying alone and what Suresh would have done you know, he would have gone away from you. It is God’s grace, he stays in our house and I am her to take care of him. Please do not be angry with me for saying like this. But this is the hard fact.

Let me come to my physical part. Since we talk like close friends, let my show my pussy. See my pussy with its hair, long lips, the big clit and the thick wall and the length and depth of the pussy. I am not too old to avoid sex. I am in the forties only.
In western countries, they fuck till 55 and have child. Since I am very conscious of my pachis, my pachis even now are hard and straight as that of yours. You cannot expect a woman with this pundai and pachi to be without sex. You do not know how much agony and hardship I had undergone after the loss of appa. Did I try anywhere or with any other men. Somehow I have managed myself and you have also seen some of the days. That is why I have got you married early, so that you will have long and continued sex life too.

Usha said sorry amma. I now understand the situation. I assure you that I shall match Suresh daily. Since he has seen and fucked you, there is no shy between us.
You can come and see me also how I fuck him hereafter. I want you to certify me that I am completely satisfying him. In fact, I want to come and fight with you. I got agitated when I know that Suresh had fucked you also. Now I pity him. I thank you amma for helping me and saving my marriage. This has also helped you in cooling your heat. Since you have already tasted him for the last few moths, I do not mind his continuing his love game with you, if both of you want. You can fuck him whenever you want. Manju embraced her daughter and kissed her gently.

No comments:

Post a Comment